Texas RioGrande Legal Aid Clinic
At the clinic, applicants complete an application and may briefly meet with a
volunteer attorney to discuss their legal problem. All applications are then
later reviewed by Texas RioGrande Legal Aid to determine if the applicant is
eligible for further legal assistance from Texas RioGrande Legal Aid.
No Criminal or Immigration Matters are accepted.
When & Where:
Monday Evenings: Martin Junior High School 1601 Haskell St.
Wednesday Evenings: Webb Middle School, 601 E St. Johns Avenue
6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Except for school holidays)
Get Your Taxes Done, Central Texas
The Community Tax Centers offer free income tax preparation to low-income
individuals and families at various locations in and around Austin, Texas.
This service is free of charge to individuals with no dependents earning up to
$25,000 annually and families earning up to $50,000. Income eligibility limits
increase for families with more than four members.
For more information about our 2011 Community Tax Center locations & hours,
please call 2-1-1 or click HERE: 2011 Community Tax Center Locations & Hours!
Get Financially Stable
The Journey to Financial Success Starts Here
To make an appointment with a financial coach, contact:
512-610-4026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Coaching is a free program of Foundation Communities that provides a structured environment in which you will receive the tools and support needed to take control of your finances. Volunteer with client
A Financial Coach will work with you one-on-one over multiple sessions to work
on your specific financial concerns and goals. Your coach can help you with:
- Organizing your financial life
- Setting up a liveable budget
- Saving for the future
- Reducing debt
- Fixing credit
Depending on your goals, the coaching program may include up to eight one-on-one sessions.
The program is available to individuals earning less than $25,000 annually and
families earning less than $50,000 annually.
Community Financial Center
2600 W. Stassney Lane (at the corner of Westgate and Stassney)
Cap Metro Routes 311 and 338
NEW! North location near 183N and Oak Knoll. Call us for more information!
Immigration Legal Services
Catholic Charities of Central Texas
1605-A E. 7th St.
One Highland Center
314 Highland Mall Blvd.,Ste. #501
Austin, TX 78752
The following Capital Metro bus routes stop at the Highland Mall (in front of the office): 7, 15, 300, 320, 339 and 350
Free Medical Clinics and Dental Clinics in Austin, Texas:
- City of Austin Dental Clinic
- City of Austin, Community Care Services Department
- Daughters of Charity Health Services of Austin
- David Powell Clinic
- East Austin Community Health Center
- Indigent Care Collaboration
- Northeast Austin Community Health Center
- Rosewood Zaragosa Community Health Center Round Rock
- Salvation Army Homeless Clinic
- South Austin Community Health Center
- Manos de Cristos – Dental services
People’s Community Clinic
New Patient Information
Please read the information below to find out more about becoming a patient at
People’s Community Clinic. If you have additional questions, please call our
main number at 512-478-4939 (Option 3, then Option 1) and speak to one of our
patient service representatives. All of our representatives are bilingual
- Can I come without an appointment? Are you a walk-in clinic?
- Are you an emergency or urgent care clinic?
- How can I or another family member become a patient at the clinic?
- Do I or another family member qualify to be a patient at the clinic?
- How do I make an appointment? What happens after I make an appointment?
- How soon can I be seen?
- What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- How much will I have to pay at my appointment?
- What if I can’t make it to my appointment?
- Can I bring my children or other family members with me?